Monday, January 16, 2017

My First Blogger

My name is Jun Shi. I come from China. This Blogger is for my marketing cause.

About Marketing cause, I have few targets. First I interest business marketing because I can communicate with other people. In addition, I want to become a good marketer. I will feel successful if I sell something. Therefore, I want to complete this cause successfully.

I have done a week study at school, but I cannot believe that was happen. I still want to enjoy the vacation because I need more sleeping times, and I want to wake up at 11AM. However, things happened. I should be focus on study.

For the first week at school, Professors or teachers usually talk a lot about introductions, rules, and schedules. Marketing causes mentioned a lot about those things. After I listened those things, I was realize this cause is not a essay cause because I have to do a lot of things in this cause. Such as, a lot of presentations, online quizzes, bloggers, an go on. However, I believe this cause will be help me to grow up if I finish this cause, and I will learn a lot of knowledge. 

Additionally, I have done a presentation last week. It was scare me because I think, I did not prepare enough, and I only did the presentations at the end of the semesters. Therefore, I think, I can do better next time.

Another thing I have learned is how to use E-book and code. I have no idea what should I do after I bought the package, but now, I know how to use the e-book and code. It is very important for Marketing causes because it has a lot of pre-quizzes and post-quizzes. In addition, I can self-study better because I can see the e-book, and there has a lot of highlight.

The last thing is chapter 2. I have studied chapter 2, and finished pre-quizzes on the weekend. Furthermore, I have done a lot of reading. Chapter 2 mentions about marketing environment in many different ways. such as. economy, technology, and competition.  

To sum up, I learned a lot of things last week, and I will do my best during this week and future. Furthermore, after a week study, I realize I will be successful in some aspects. First, I will become a good reader because I need to read a lot of every week. Then I will have good communication skills. Finally, I will become a good marketer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment