Friday, February 17, 2017

What is your favourite brand? Why? Describe the 5 brand elements and why you think this appeals to the target audience.

A unique name or phrase for a company is call a brand. There are a lot of brands in our daily lives. Such as, Walmart, Shoppers, and Nike. People usually have their some brands they prefer because some reasons.

I also have some brands which I like it. Now, Apple is my favourite brand because I am looking smartphone during this few week. My smartphone has some accidents, and I cannot use it anymore. Therefore, I need to buy a new phone. In addition, I have used iphone 3 years, and my experience tell me it is very good products. 

Apple products have many benefit. It is very easy to use. People can use it longer than other brand's smartphone. And it has very good models. That is why I prefer Apple.

Moreover, A brand have to had many brand elements. I want to mention about 5 of significant elements.
1. Brand image
Brand image is the idea of the brand, and people develop in their minds. It also can describe what they expect from the brand. Furthermore, brands are able to improve their brand image, and they can give the consumers what they want.
2.Brand positioning
Brand positioning is a very important part to identify target consumer. Positioning is able to place the brand in the market. It basically defines what segments of the market it is targeting, and brand can be more specific analysis consumers. Therefore, brand  segment market can help to appeal target audience.
3. Brand identity
Let turn back to fundamental brand. A brand is a name or phrase for company. Therefore, brand must have brand identity first. It is the way people can notice your brand. It can tell people your brand information fastest way. Also it can notice your target audience fastest.
4.Brand communication
It is the message, and it delivers many information to your audience. There are various sources like : adverts, brochures, punchlines, hoardings, and go on. they must have very effective communication with target consumer when brand grow up or just begin. 


5. Brand extension
All the brands need to extend. In contemporary companies, every brand need grow up. If company which stop grow, competition will over your business. In addition, Brand extension can give your target consumer what they want more specific.


No comments:

Post a Comment