Thursday, March 9, 2017

My favour advertisment

In our daily life, people live around advertisement, and they can find advertisement everywhere. Actually, people never going to find advertisement everyday.

A lot of advertisement in the people' lives, but people never notice about how many ads they have see.  According to RED CROW MARKETING INC. "Digital Marketing experts estimate that most Americans are exposed to around 4,000 to 10,000 advertisements each day" (2015). However, the problem for marketer is how can make people attention. 

I have a advertisement is my favour. it is from Apple. After I watched that TV ad, I wanted to get a iphone 7. Now, I am consider why it engaged me?

Iphone advertising is very simple, but look like great. It make me feel the phone is technological. People already see a lot of different kind of advertising. Those ads look like very pretty, but people can not find a lot useful information.


In the apple ads, it show how the phone look like, and it introduce the feature about phone with the some people using in the real world. It visually explain the feature about products. Audience can easy understand and get information for ads.


Additionally, Simple is they reason why the ads can engage audience. people already see a lot of ads, and they are tired. They want to see some thing different. that why I think apple ads is very effective.


Reference: http://www.redcrowmarketing.com/2015/09/10/many-ads-see-one-day/


                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dsRpVyyWs 


No comments:

Post a Comment